Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting Started

Hi, I am in St. Paul at an FMCA rally. I went to a seminar today on how to create a blog and here I am. Not sure what I will be writing about, but a good start.

We have been gone from home since July 1st when we took off to go to Safari rally at the Amana's. Had a great time there, met some great people and had some great food and fun. We left there on the 5th and drove to Clear Lake and spent two nights and visit with Roger's brother Larry and his wife Sharon. Couldn't get into the State Park due to July 4th holiday so went to private campground. We got the last site, wasn't great.......but for short notice, not too bad. Besides we spent most of our time at Larry's house.

On Monday the 7th we headed North to Prior Lake, MN for another Safari rally. Yes you guessed it, more great food, new friends and lots of fun. On Sat, there were 44 RV's headed in a caravan to the fair grounds here at St. Paul. Now it is seminars, get a few things fixed on RV, I am going to do a craft tomorrow and more seminars, entertainment and shopping. I am riding my 3 wheeler around and getting a lot of comments on it. Seems everyone I meet wants to know where to get one. Trailmate should give me a commission for selling them. LOL.

Drive safe, save fuel and Happy Trails to all.

No comments: